1. Señor Frog’s : There’s nothing better for spring break than cheap drinks, obnoxiously loud music, greasy food for drunchies, and college student specials. Las Vegas spring break at Senor Frogs has the best daily deals for college spring breakers. On Mondays, spring breakers in Vegas can knock back $3 AMFs, house tequila shots, Sex on the Beach cocktails, and PBRs. $10 for women and $20 for men gets spring breakers an open bar for draft beers and margaritas on Tuesdays from 9:00 pm to 11: 00pm. On Wednesdays, don’t miss the Glow Party at Senor Frogs from 9:00 pm to 4:00 am with $3 AMFs, Sex on the Beach Shots, and gummy frogs, $5 for PBRs, $6 for well drinks and $7 for Fireball & Ambhar tequila shots or Jagermeister. Señoritas get open bar from 9:00 pm to 11:00pm on Wednesdays too...so get out there señors, your odds are good! Don’t miss the flashbacks on Throwback Thursdays and the 2-for-1 margaritas and half off apetizers on Fridays. On Sundays, college student spring breakers get 2-for-1 for their first round of drinks if they check in on Facebook or Foursquare with the @SenorFrogsVegas. Plus Senor frogs is offering food discounts every day for college spring breakers!
2. Ghostbar at the Palms: Located within the Palms Las Vegas hotel, Ghostbar will have plenty of can’t miss spring break events in Vegas this year. Ladies night at Ghostbar starts on Wednesday March 6th with DJ Presto One, and the first 25 women who show up and check in at the gifting table will get Sanrio Hello Kitty products. The Ladies night on March 20th will feature music by Kid conrad and Carlos by Carlos Santana Gifting Suite. And just because it’s ladies night doesn’t mean you fellas shouldn’t join in on the party at one of the hottest Vegas Clubs, think about those odds guys! Plus spring breakers won’t want to miss the Ghostbar Dayclub parties every Saturday starting at 1:00pm. This is a great spring break day club option for those who don’t want to be out at a las vegas pool party, but still want that fun day partying for spring break. Ghostbar Dayclub (GBDC) is located on the 55th floor of the Palms with an indoor and outdoor open air balcony with views of the Las Vegas strip that you can’t get from any other day party. Don’t miss the St. Patty’s Day Edition of GBDC on Sunday March 17th hosted by Miller Lite with green champagne! Plus you can hear DJ Jazzy Jeff at Ghostbar Dayclub with its ‘90’s themed party during spring break.
3. Tacos & Tequila at Luxor: Running from March 1st until March 31st, Tacos and Tequila at the Luxor Las Vegas hotel will be offering drink and food deals for Spring Break 2013 in Vegas. Their “Seis y Seis” package for six tacos and siz Sol beers for $29 is one of the best food and drink specials for spring break on the Strip. Plus, college spring breaker students get a $5 menu from 11:00 am to 6:00pm daily! T&T will also be offering $15 tequila flights, $3 Jell-O shots at the daiquiri bar, $5 patron shots and more between 7:30 pm and 10:30 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
4. Rockhouse at The Venetian: Rock out at Rockhouse in The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian with spring break drink deals through March 31st, 2013. College students with a valid student ID can get 2-for-1 domestic drafts and well cocktails, free entry before 12:00am, and $5 shots. For those who want a spring break they’ll never forget, but one they might only remember through pictures, $50 gets spring breakers an all day open bar.
5. Trevi at Caesars: For those looking to get some good spring break deals for Las Vegas drinks, head over to The Forum Shops at Caesars for some drink offers! From Sundays to Fridays, Trevi will be offering drink specials from 2:00 pm to 6:00pm through March 29th! Plus college spring breakers can get special food and drink deals at Trevi including: $6 Trevi Bites (stuffed mushrooms, Romano chicken sliders, tomato bruschetta, mini cheeseburgers and more), $3 Vegas spring break drink deals for frozen Bellinis, $4 beer specials (Heineken, Sam Adams, Corona, Peroni), $6 glass of wine specials, and $6 martini deals!
This article was written by Ariel Abbott, Editor of CheapoVegas.com